This holiday weekend has been a home-centric one. Christmas ornaments we’re finally put away, fiancé and I went on a hunt for bedroom and living room furniture and guests must be receiving our Save The Date’s because every time I come home my doormen hand over a crisp brown box full of our registry items.
In list form, my weekend highlights
- ultra soft Japanese towels from ABC Carpet & Home
- 3 scented candles from Santa Maria Novella / LafCo
- Registry items have started to arrive! Bernardaud Louvre collection china and Williams Sonoma monogramed cake stands
- Vera Wang stationary to write out my thank you cards
- OPI “My address is Hollywood” manicure
- A new custom header; does my head look a little potato like there?
Giant’s won yesterday’s game against Green Bay, so fiancé and I might just pop out to San Fran for the weekend to go see the playoff game.
Now I just have to get through this week - which won’t be too hard considering it’s only 4 days and I’m working out each day at either Soul Cycle or Physique 57.